Saturday, April 18, 2009

Opposing Forces List of 5

Luke 4
17 And the book of the prophet Isaiah was handed to Him. And He opened the book and found the place where it was written,
18 "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim release to the captives, And recovery of sight to the blind, To set free those who are oppressed,
19 To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord"

1.Preach the Gospel to the Poor
2.Proclaim Release to the Captives
3.Recovery of Sight to the Blind
4.Set Free those Oppressed
5.Proclaim the Favorable Year of the Lord

Isaiah 14
13 "But you said in your heart, 'I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God, And I will sit on the mount of assembly In the recesses of the north.
14 'I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.'

1. I will ascend to heaven (Jesus Christ descended from Heaven)
2. I will raise my throne above the stars (Jesus Christ proclaimed release, Lucifer in power would mean universal captivity of all)
3. I will sit on the mount of assembly in the recesses of the north (Jesus Christ promised that He would free people so they could see themselves, rather than be lead about by everyone else spiritually)
4. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds (Lucifer would use the Clouds Principalities to Oppress the people, Jesus came to remove Oppression)
5. Lucifer came to copy himself after Almighty God, but Jesus Christ came to bring the Favor of God to fallen man.

No comments:

Post a Comment