Monday, April 13, 2009

Secondary Redemptive Gifts What are They?

I have not had a clear definition of this until now, here is what I believe explains it:

Many people now understand that our Primary Personality and Design of God is woven into our Primary Redemptive Gift.

BUT the new revelation I am learning about is about the Secondary Redemptive or Skill-set Gift.

While God Fathers your Redemptive Gift Personality, God also expects us to react to His Fathering without Secondary Redemptive Gift or Skill-set Gift.

For Example: I am a Prophet/Teacher. God Fathers my Personality by giving me Freedom to Create. My Creative Personality is Driven to have a Creative Atmosphere. God the Father provides this, and uses it as a tool to Father me into His Design for me. The expectation that God puts back on me, is that I learn my Secondary Redemptive Gift Skill-set, and INITIALIZE back towards God and man, by using it to the benefit of all.

If you are a Ruler/Giver. God would Father Personality by giving freedom to Build. A broad freedom to Build would be the way God Fathers the Ruler Gift. Then God would expect the Ruler/Giver to Initialize backwards to God and man, by using the Gift of Giving to Provide for others. If the individual was Giver/Ruler it would be backwards. God would Father the Giver Personality by giving Freedom to Give, but God would then expect the Giver to provide Building and Mentor-ship of others as a way of providing resources into the Kingdom of God.

God will use the lessons of Fathering the Primary Personality, to form a matrix of Design for the Secondary Redemptive Gift Skill-set. As a Creatively Fathered Prophet, my Secondary Teacher will Produce Creative Understanding and Concepts.

I am responsible to USE my Teacher in return for the Fathering God has given me, and as I do so it will increase my own maturity in Christ. As soon as I began to step out of simple Creative Selfishness, into Creative Teaching towards others, it began to adjust and bring favor. This is just the beginning of my understanding on the Secondary Redemptive Skill-set Gift

No comments:

Post a Comment